Tag Archives: vzwpix
The pre requisite to using VZWPIX is being a Verizon wireless customer. The basic function that it was created for was to transfer photos from your cell phone to the internet at no cost. This was done through either an email or a picture message. Charges in this case will only depend on your text messaging plan or your data plan.
Keep reading to know how to use the VZWPIX place service
1. Go to the photos on your phone that you want to upload to the website.
2. There will be “Send to online album” option, or there may be something along the same lines for your cell phone model. Select that option.
3. Your photo has been uploaded to your vzwpix.com account.
4. Now to check, go to the Verizon Multimedia Messaging webpage from any computer with an internet connection.
5. Log into your account if you already have one. In case you don’t create one using the “register online” link.
6. Then finally click on the “My Media” section to check out what content you have uploaded.
VZWPIX is a simple process and doesn’t come any cheaper! It surely is the easiest way to store photos anytime and anywhere!
With Verizon Wireless you can use another great service which makes phone and computer sync process easy. You can upload pictures, ringtones and videos from your computer to phone. All you need is to get your picture and video messaging activated.
With vzwpix place not only you can easily transfer photos and other such data directly from hard-disk to your mobile, you can even add effects, sounds and make proper albums online which can be viewed by your friends and family.
Vzwpix is the latest service being offered by Verizon Wireless and has become really popular in a short time. To experience Vzwpix place it is best to log onto vzwpix.com website and click on register. When you submit the form, you will be texted a message containing a password which can be changed later on. Once you receive the text, you are ready to log in using your details. Fill in your ten digit mobile number along with the password to access your account on http://www.vzwpix.com/. On the first time when you access, don’t forget to the check the terms and conditions box and that will complete your registration process.
Now that all is done, you can start using this service for free of cost initially. If you are having any problem with the registering procedure or uploading the photos, you can dial * 611 from your Verizon Wireless mobile phone for customer support.